Marigot     + 1 917 546 0902
+ 1 917 463 4319
Message sent, thank you!
Visit full collection
An uncompromising commitment to superlative watchmaking is the hallmark of this family owned company, a veritable horological citadel known and admired across the world as Patek Philippe. Since 1839, creating an uncompromising standard by which other institutions are measured but few have equaled.
Consider that 100% of Patek Philippe mechanical movements have been awarded the coveted “Geneva Seal” – an institution established in 1886 and still considered the highest official standard for watchmaking in the world! Having long exceeded this standard (more than 99% of all other watchmakers have never achieved the Geneva Seal even once in their entire history!) all Patek Philippe watches must now achieve the standard that transcends all established standards – the Patek Philippe Seal!
Further reflect on the fact this renowned watchmaker has been awarded scores of patents for their constant, cutting-edge breakthroughs in horology.
Review the process Patek Philippe Watches uses to craft every single timepiece:
– Over 1,200 separate and distinct operations to complete a simple wristwatch.
– Between 9 and 12 months to finish a single manual or self-winding timepiece.
– Three to five years to develop a new mechanical watch movement.
– Six-hundred hours of quality control checks during manufacture; followed by thirty days of intense scrutiny and meticulous assessment of every operating function of the watch.
– Each watch individually hand-assembled, polished and synchronized.
– Accuracy far exceeding the standards that modern watches must fulfill to qualify as “chronometers”.
– Every timepiece bearing the Patek Philippe name since 1839 is recorded in the company archives in Geneva.
Patek Philippe watch models are made in minuscule quantities – as few as a handful to no more than a few hundred for popular and well-known models. This rarity is an assurance of value and an unwavering commitment to excellence from Patek Philippe.
A Patek Philippe watch is not merely an instrument for the telling of time. It is a hushed declaration about the wearer’s values. Each Patek Philippe watch is made to become a legend – a compelling tale about each person’s life & his or her emotions…
Who gave you the timepiece?
In celebration of what milestone in your life?
What words were spoken or written?
Did you pass your watch along to a loved one?
This emotion is not just at the heart of each and every watch – it is at the very heart of the company. Owning a Patek Philippe watch reveals something very special and unique about you…
18k White Gold *
Hours, Minutes, Seconds
Mechanical manually wound movement
Caliber 215 PS
Silvery gray dial, gold applied hour markers
Water resistant to 30 m
Case diameter: 37 mm